Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Vapella via email (email@example.com) or phone call (01420 767360) within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to Vapella. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from a product, please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Vapella at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Vapella will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Atomisers (also known as replacement coils or heads) are a working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (dead on arrival) atomiser returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. Once we have received your returned atomiser, according to the Returns policy for defective or damaged goods set out above we will inspect it. If after careful inspection for use we deem the atomiser to be defective we will replace the atomiser and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
Also please note that it is best to place a drop of e-liquid on the top of a brand new atomiser.