Smok Prince Coils
M4, Q4, T10 & Mesh coils for Smok Prince Tank
Free 1st class signed for delivery when you spend over £30!
We accept card payments with Worldpay or checkout with PayPal.
V12 PRINCE STRIP COIL
Strip coil is a fire-new revolutionary coil from SMOK, which is made of Kanthal.
We have innovatively developed the heating membrane unit, whose porous structure can bring great surface adsorption so as to fasten
the speed of e-juice absorption. It has larger heating area and radiation area, making the heating more evenly and helping the e-juice to heat up quickly.
Besides, it can also avoid the heat accumulation and the corrosion of heating materials. Compared with other traditional heating wires,
strip coil can easily load higher power. The large number of thin films formed in the porous has greatly improved the free energy of the surface.
On the combined effects of surface tension and van Edward force, it will activate numerous aromatic compounds in the e-juice
to achieve both large cloud and dense flavour, bringing an unprecedented vaping experience.
V12 PRINCE MESH COIL
Compared with traditional coil, TFV12 Prince mesh coil has a wide heating area,
which can heat evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively, and it ensures you preferable flavour and huge vapor.
What’s more, the mesh coil has a longer life span.
TFV12 Prince Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the tank base,
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding few drops of e liquid to the TFV8 and waiting a minute or two prior to vaping.
Prince Coils & Leak Free Vaping
Your TFV12 coils are is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the TFV12 for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the Prince coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Please note the Smok Stick Prince / P25 Kit uses the M4 or Single Mesh types only.
Price is for 1x coil.
TFV12 Prince Coil UK Features
- Stainless steel
- 100% organic cotton
- Huge Vapour and extremely rich flavour
TFV12 Prince M4 Coil Spec:
- 0.17ohm Quadruple Coil
- 30-70w (40-60w recommended)
- Designed for mechanical mods bringing silky smooth clouds and flavour.
TFV12 Prince Mesh Coil Spec:
- 0.15ohm Mesh Coil
- 40-80w (60-70w recommended)
- For power and big clouds
SMOK TFV12 Prince Q4 Spec:
- 0.4ohm Quadruple Coils
- 40-100w (60-80w recommended)
- For deep, rich flavour
TFV12 Prince T10 Coils Specifications:
- 0.12ohm Decuple coils
- 60 – 120w (80-110w recommended)
- Excellent balance between flavour and vapor production